An Attitude of Gratitude

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open. There is a link on each blog post to the step by step journal pages on my personal blog.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 11: Things I've learned

Today
Today on the 11th day of the 11th month we remember those who have lost their lives in defence of their country.  
 
Starting Point:
What important things have you learned in life?

What are you most thankful to have learned?

Quote:
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.        Maya Angelou

Bible verse: 
I applied my heart to what I observed and learned a lesson from what I saw.   Proverbs 24:32 

Inspiration:
Stefan Sagmeister: Things I have learned in my life so far 


Technique Challenge: 
Watch this video on Vaseline Resist by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer


Try this technique yourself for today’s page.

Thanks for joining me today.   Click here for today's download

You can find my step by step journal page here
 
Don't forget to add a photo of your page to Flickr and add link to your page or blog using the linky.